BMI’s Benefit Banquet
On Thursday, October 24, 2013, the Board of Directors of Biblical Marriage Institute will present its annual benefit banquet entitled Stories: A Promise Made. A Promise Kept. We will honor three nationally-known couples
- Former University of Alabama and NFL star Mr. Jeremiah Castille and his wife, Jean(founders of The Jeremiah Castille Foundation)
- Founding pastor of Briarwood Presbyterian Church Dr. Frank Barker and his wife, Barbara
- Renown concert pianist Dr. Daniel Cason and his wife, Dr. Gwen Cason (founders of K.I.D.S. Christian Music Center).
The event will be hosted by TV and radio personality, Mr. David Lamb, and will also feature a silent auction and catered dinner. The silent auction is from 6:15 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., with dinner following.
You can be a part of this special evening by becoming a table sponsor. Sponsorships for a table of eight include:
- Gold Level $1400 – table signage, recognition on website, newsletter, program, and acknowledgement by name at the banquet
- Silver Level $700 – table signage, recognition on website, and program
- Bronze Level $350 – table signage and recognition on program
Your contributions will allow us to continue delivering preventive biblical mentoring to young married, and seasoned couples and unprecedented marriage education to middle school, high school, and college students. Together we are transforming families now and in the future to the glory of God!
Come join us! Attire is semi-formal and seating is limited.